TRPC is a boutique consulting firm which specialises in telecommunications and information technology, particularly the policy and regulatory issues associated with national information infrastructure development, with an emphasis on the Asia Pacific region. We offer specialised advisory, research, and training services, with a focus on economics, regulatory and strategic business issues, and possess an extensive network of industry experts and professionals throughout the region.
Our recent work covers a range of up and coming areas such as broadband wireless access, mobile banking, mobile payments, and cloud computing, among others.
In recent years TRPC has worked with:
- International organisations like the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, IFC, ITU, United Nations Development Project, UNESCAP;
- Various industry organisations;
- Government bodies; and
- Multi-national IT and telecoms companies.
When working with private sector companies we cover telecommunication and IT-related issues, including
- Research and reports across a range of key ICT topics
- Strategic business advisory
- Consulting and guidance for regional businesses expansion
- ICT & Telecoms training workshops and forums
TRPC also offers in-house training courses tailored to the specific needs of companies, drawing upon the specialist skills and expertise of its associates, industry professionals with many years of experience. These courses are offered in collaboration with industry experts from different countries.
TRPC has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Beijing and on-the-ground presence or associates throughout the region. Feel free to contact us for more information.