Hong Kong – Tuesday, 21st January; Harbour Plaza North Point Hotel
Singapore – Thursday, 23rd January; Rendezvous Grand Hotel
Asia Forums Co-organizers
Scope of the WebRTC Asia Forums: Preparing for new business opportunities with WebRTC
Web RTC (Web Real Time Communications) promises to transform the telecoms, Internet and enterprise communications world, becoming the foundation for person-to-person communications. WebRTC will deliver real-time high quality voice, video and data communications into the PC browser as well as smartphones and tablets when coupled with 4G / LTE networks. Pilot trials are well under way in the US and early products are already in the marketplace – but awareness in Asia is only just beginning.
Take advantage of the WebRTC Asia Forums to find out how fixed and mobile telecom operators, web service providers, major enterprises and developers can position themselves to take advantage of the business, service and application innovation opportunities ahead.
WebRTC can be a catalyst for innovation in areas such as:
- Revitalising the broadband package offerings of telcos and mobile service providers
- Enabling enterprise websites to offer store-front direct communications with customers and as part of a unified communications platform
- Facilitating call centre international voice-video communications with clients for free
- Providing new ways for OTT service providers to develop their own services
Realistic timelines for commercialisation and availability of WebRTC infrastructure, products, services and supporting devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, will be explored.
For more info on the event please visit www.WebRTCapac.com
Find the latest Tweets about WebRTC!
Download the Briefing Paper
Download the Event Summary
Dean Bubley, Founder & Director, Disruptive Analysis, UK
Doug Tait, Director of Product Marketing, Oracle Communications, USA
- Deployment challenges and opportunities for service providers and enterprises – Building secure, reliable and interoperable WebRTC services
Anish Malhotra, Head – Sales Engineering, Asia, Google, Singapore
- Everywhere, Everything & Everyone – How mobile platforms and knowledge graphs are changing the way we live and work
Bill Lewis, Managing Director, Temasys, Singapore
CW Cheung, APAC Head of Telecoms Consulting, Ovum
Bill Zeng, Chief Technology Officer – APJC, TelePresence and Collaboration, Cisco Systems, Singapore
- Future of enterprise unified communication and collaboration in the WebRTC/HTML5 world – Cisco’s perspective