The bursting of the dot.com bubble has inevitably swung the sentiment of capital markets and investors against Webbased commerce, especially where no signs of profitability are in sight. What’s left after all the hype and the mythology? And what will be the permanent changes in e-commerce?
- Peter Lovelock, Deputy Director, TRP and ‘Thinker’ for madeforchina.com
- Lane Leskela, Research Director of E-Market Intelligence Services, Asia Pacific, Gartner Group
- K.T.Yung, General Manager, Information Technology Division, Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Drina Yue, Chief Operating Officer, iSteelAsia
- Alan Siu, Deputy Secretary, ITBB
- Samson Lam, Director of Business Solutions, PCCW