Technology Training for Business Executives
Communications technologies have become central to almost all facets of business. They are vital to business success whether targeting and capturing customers, reducing costs, conducting research, or expanding to new markets. They also impact our daily communications with colleagues, customers and clients. Courses are designed for the business executive concerned with any aspect of the company’s IT systems, but who don’t have the background, training or previous exposure to the technologies in question.
TRPC offers customization of training modules, created to demystify both the technologies and the terminology. We aim to equip participants with the tools they need to work and excel in today’s interconnected world.
Some courses which we have conducted before include:
- Making Enterprise Networks Work for You: Provides a detailed overview of IT and telecoms-related applications used in business. It examines the options available and their costs and benefits.
- Web Technologies: Focuses on ways a company can use technology to interact with its customers over the Internet. It examines in detail what makes a website work for a business and how Web technologies and applications, including blogs and podcasting, can create a powerful marketing and logistics tool.
- Innovation and Disruptive Technologies: Provides a framework to address such questions as how to recognize when a new technology will be disruptive and how to prepare your business for the impact.
- Building the Business Case: Teaches how to construct a business case around a technology investment, how to ‘read’ the financial data and how to successfully present the case to secure investment.
- Regional Telecom Markets: Looks beyond Hong Kong and uses the insights of previous modules to examine regional markets, investment opportunities and risk. Special attention is devoted to China, India and Vietnam.